Mid-Level Artist (2D & 3D)
- Well-established software company in the international online gambling sector
- Supportive and friendly team based environment
- Talented group of employees with many specialities who are continuously learning
Create high traffic online games for international customers in a dynamic environment.
Working within the art team and games development team you will be responsible for creating a variety of slot games in different styles. You will have an all-round involvement throughout the development and delivery cycles including concepts, design, documentation, implementation, through to finished product.
You will work well under pressure and efficiently to meet deadlines (plans and roadmaps) while achieving the highest possible standards, whether individually or as part of a team.
You will know how to adjust your creative input to meet the positioning of the game and its intended target market.
You will be tenacious communicator ensuring any creative direction or decisions are clearly understood and all stakeholders are aligned to achieve deadlines.
Must be able to work in Australia, if not a resident or citizen, must hold valid Visa.
Qualifications / Experience sought:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Digital Design /finished art/Animation role
- Strong drawing, illustration, composition, storyboarding, character design, logo design, animation (2D and 3D) and design skills. Sound experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with fast change (Agile) projects
- Proficient in Adobe suite
- Competent in 3D programs – preferably 3DS Max or equivalent 3D modeling and animation programs. Experience with Unity is a plus.
- Animation, motion graphic skills
- Ability to develop, communicate and present ideas.
- A keen eye toward form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to illustration and design.
- Superior eye for light, value, composition, color and staging.
- Sound understanding of all things digital and the ability to work according to technical specifications.
- Excellent attention to detail, both in design and conceptualizing a brief
- Superb organizational skills
- Excellent collaboration skills with all disciplines within a product team including remote workers
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results within schedule constraints
- Solid personal management skills (task planning, scheduling, progress tracking, reporting)
- Bachelor degree in Multimedia, Graphic Design, Animation or Information Technology
- Experience in interactive gaming software or gambling industry
- Agile/SCRUM experience
For more information please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
0427 690 971
Job Type: Full-time
[button size=”default” url=”http://au.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=0b70aa5e9d7decac&tk=1an8lph7o18pbala&from=companyalert&alid=5717051ce4b08fcf6cb228df&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=job_alerts” open_new_tab=”true” text=”APPLY NOW” icon=”” type=”default” bottom_margin=””]