LARGE ARTS is a boutique visualisation studio that produces exceptional renders focused on understanding and responding to the vision and identity of each project we work on. Partnering with some of Australia’s most innovative developers, architects and agencies on well-designed projects, we create compelling images that articulate the unique vision of each development.Due to rapid growth, LARGE ARTS is looking for a passionate visualiser to join us at this exciting time in creating considered, industry-leading architectural renders.
We are looking for a visualiser who:
- Has at least one year professional industry experience in architectural visualisation
- Has a background in design or architecture
- Is keen to expand their creative and technical horizons
- Is informed about the latest industry trends
- Can understand and interpret architectural drawings
- Can work to tight deadlines when required
- Thrives within a tight-knit team environment
- Is driven to improve their skills and abilities
- Most importantly, takes pride in their work and is passionate about what they do.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work on all aspects of visualisation from modelling to post-production on all types of images
- In-depth on the job training from some of the best artists in the industry
- A consistent flow of desirable projects to work on
- A great culture which rewards exceptional work
- The chance to become a key team member of a young studio and forge a long-term career
- A light-filled studio in the heart of Collingwood to work from
- A salary commensurate with skill and experience
You will be required to be involved in all aspects of the production of 3D imagery, including modelling, texturing, lighting, camera placement, rendering and post-production. You will also be expected to attend briefings, work-in-progress reviews and occasional client meetings.
- Expertise in 3D Studio Max and Photoshop
- Experience with Corona will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of VR production will be highly regarded
- Experience in related software (eg. GrowFX, MarvelousDesigner, Unity/Unreal Engine, Deadline, SketchUp, InDesign, After Effects etc.) will be well regarded
Please send a CV, cover letter and your portfolio (or link to your portfolio) to work AT largearts.com.au. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Melbourne VIC
[button size=”default” url=”http://au.indeed.com/cmp/LARGE-ARTS/jobs/Artist-Visualiser-Position-Available-767bfe0cdccf9715″ open_new_tab=”true” text=”APPLY NOW” icon=”” type=”default” bottom_margin=””]