Luma is a leading visual effects studio that has worked on tons of blockbuster films like Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Prometheus; Academy Award-winning films including Crash, True Grit and No Country for Old Men; and numerous commercials such as A Mini Marvel for Coke which aired during Super Bowl 50. We are a crew of talented artists that hail from all over the world, who are passionate about creating mind blowing work. On top of that, we are a cool company, with cool people, cool offices, and we do cool things. Can’t beat that!
Currently we are looking for an Animation Artist.
- A solid grasp on the principles of motion, timing, anticipation, follow-through, squash and stretch, forward/inverse kinematics, and other facets of both 2D and 3D animation
- Animating the human bipedal figure as well as other organic forms
- Knowledge of Maya
- Must be a team player with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Willing to learn new things
- Strong technical mind
- Exceptional creative sensibilities
- Good understanding of the principles of cinematography including use of lenses, positioning and moving the camera, etc
- Ability to take direction and a willingness to address comments and make changes
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and work as part of a team
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision and ability to problem solve
- Assist production in other parts of the pipeline if needed
All applicants MUST head to Luma’s website to apply! http://bit.ly/1oxgUG5