Visual Effects Studio
Iloura, Melbourne, is recruiting for an experienced Animation TD.
- Create and maintain intuitive tools and create efficient work flows within the Animation and Layout departments
- Provide technical support for the Animation and Layout departments
- Work closely with Pipeline Team to maintain and improve the entire production process
- Create and update documentation for tools, techniques and work flows
- Ability to script in python and MEL essential
- A solid understanding of feature film pipelines and how assets flow through departments
- In depth knowledge of Maya is essential
- Familiarity with Max & Houdini is advantageous
- Able to oversee other technical support staff
- Minimum 3 years production experience in the film industry.
- Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- An approachable, proactive and problem solving attitude.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Work well within a team environment.
Please send CV via email with the subject line: FIRST NAME SURNAME – Anim TD to: email@example.com
We encourage those with the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.
*Please note, due to the volume of CV’s we receive, only successful applicants will be responded to.*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.