Then this job is for you.
We are looking for Texture and Enviro Artists to join our team and help us in creation of colorful, great looking assets for our world.
This position is opened for hiring a Texture/Enviro Artist to start immediately on full time (or close to), working with other artists and under Art Director. Your main responsibilities will include texturing 3D assets based on concepts we provide. More responsibilities depend on your skillset and experience. It will require daily communication with the rest of the team.
Currently the position is remote. We are successfully working with artists and coders from three continents and five different timezones. After the project is done, there is a possibility of bringing the whole team to one studio.
We are a steady growing team of individuals who are experienced in game development and are passionate about gaming and digital art; we have clear vision and we work hard to meet our goals in the field we love.
– passion and creativity are a must
– minimum 2 years of gamedev experience
– excellent working knowledge and experience of chosen 3D software
– in depth knowledge of all stages of creating assets for games
– experience in cartoon style
– knowledge of UV mapping is a plus
– efficiency, communication and punctuality is a key
– experience in modeling and concepting is a plus
– full understanding of English and ability to communicate fluently is a must
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role, please send the followings to email@example.com and use Texture/Enviro Artist as the subject of your email.
– Couple of words about yourself, your experience, gamedev-related projects and achievements and other details you think are worth sharing
– A copy of your current CV/Resume
– A link to your online portfolio or .zip package with your related works
– Your financial expectations
Thank you and we are looking forward to work with you!