We are looking for Assembly Artists/TD’s to join the team for our our hybrid feature ‘Peter Rabbit’.
The Assembly team is a small, but critical role in Production, where an eye for detail is key!
The primary responsibility of the Assembly department is to maintain the “shot breakdown” – facilitating distribution of assets between various departments, with a special emphasis on supporting the Layout and Animation teams.
Candidates with the following skills are encouraged to apply:
- 1 + years experience in Animated Features, VFX or Games
- Experience with assets (modelling, rigging and surfacing)
- Experience in post viz
- Experience with Maya
- Knowledge and experience with asset management and tracking software
- Excellent attention to technical details and ability to deliver accurate work
- Experience in MEL or Python scripting is a bonus
To be successful in this role, the following is required by all candidates:
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- Ability to communicate and interact positively in a collaborative group environment
- An ability to focus on the big picture without losing track of the details
- A passion for Animation and Layout
- A technical education or background will also be considered favorably
If you are interested in applying for this position then please complete our online application form via our website http://www.animallogic.com
Please apply if you are eligible to work in Australia permanently.
Animal Logic is one of the world’s most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design. If you think Animal, think Moulin Rouge, House of Flying Daggers, 300, The Great Gatsby, Happy Feet, Legend of the Guardians, BBC’s Walking with Dinosaurs 3D, Avengers: Age of Ultron and of course the blockbuster and BAFTA winning hit, The LEGO® Movie. Yes, that’s all us!