Associate Engine Tools Engineer
Do you love both games and code? Would you enjoy collaborating closely with creative talent? Would you like to work on daring worlds that bring people together, sitting next to top industry talent, at a company that jealously guards work-life balance?
As an Associate Engine Tools Engineer at Bungie, you will help champion the user experience and build future generations of our content creation technology. You will learn our engine and tools capabilities, then help us expand them by building features and pipelines that empower our team to craft incredible player experiences. Most importantly, you will work with an exciting and energetic team to create the best and most technologically-impressive games in the world.
- Build and maintain production-quality C# and C++ code
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team to build amazing new technology
- Invent, extend, and maintain features, workflows, and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Functional C# or C++ skills
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- A history of personal game projects
- UX design skills
To apply for this job please visit www.bungie.net.