Double Jump Communications…
is a boutique PR and marketing agency specialising in gaming, technology and pop culture.
With offices in Melbourne and Sydney, we’re a small team of passionate gamers and tech lovers working on some of the coolest clients in the business including Magic the Gathering, Razer, Plantronics, Hi-Rez Studios, Madman, RTX, Nexon, DXRacer and HyperX.
Due to significant growth we’re looking for an Account Managerto join our satellite Sydney office and take the lead on some awesome accounts.
As Account Manager it will be your job to develop and manage the tactical execution for your clients, ensuring work is delivered on strategy, on schedule and smashing all the targets, of course. You’ll be the champion and expert on your clients and are expected to go fully native.
Accounts require a broad range of comms skills so expect to be juggling traditional PR, influencer relations and working with content creators on YouTube and Twitch, social media and community activity, events management and working with esports teams and organisations.
As the primary point of contact for clients, you’ll need to have excellent interpersonal skills and ensure clients are informed, happy and we’re operating in a low maintenance way that makes them look awesome with minimal hassle.
As a small team, everyone gets to punch above their weightand opportunities asked for are rarely denied. We support our team’s outside interests and projects and work life balance is built into our DNA. If the work’s getting done then there’s a lot of flex on the when, where and how.
We’re all super passionate about games (video and tabletop), technology and pop culture, although everyone brings something unique to that passion. We embrace and support the burgeoning diversity of the industry and have no time for haters.
We also have really sweet chairs.
The Successful Candidate
- Three years + experience in PR and communications with at least a year of that in agency land.
- Super passionate about games, tech, pop culture or all of the above.
- Currently an Account Manager or in-house equivalent.
- Has a broad range of comms skills and an interest in learning new ones.
- Probably has a related degree but maybe they’re just naturally awesome at this stuff.
- Takes a proactive approach to work and doesn’t wait to be told what to do.
- Treats problems as challenges to be overcome rather than excuses for failure.
- Does what needs to be done and values all the work involved. Has no time for a “that’s too junior for me” attitude.