Boeing Defence Australia is currently looking for a 3D Designer to fill a permanent full-time position located in our Brisbane office.
The successful applicant will work within a small team of mixed reality specialists who are tasked with developing innovative enabling technologies for application within new and existing Boeing products and programs. The researcher will perform a variety of research activities focused predominantly within the field of Virtual Reality.
Responsibilities will include:
– Execute assigned research and development tasks within the BR&T-A Mixed Reality project team within defined timeframes and budgets.
– Provide written and verbal reports to key domestic and international stakeholders regarding current research direction and findings.
– Support ongoing research collaborations being undertaken by BR&T-A and the broader Boeing global organisation and industry partners.
To be successful you will have:
– An undergraduate degree, equivalent qualification or experience in a field related to computer graphics, game development, or computer science.
– Demonstrated experience in developing and animating complex 3D objects, utilising tools such as Blender, Maya or 3D Studio Max.
– Demonstrated experience in creation of environments for real time 3D experiences (games, simulation, serious games etc) using Unreal Engine.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
BDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.