Network Ten Sydney has an opportunity for a junior to mid -level Broadcast Motion Graphics Designer to join the department.
As part of the graphics team, you will create artistic info-graphics for Ten Eyewitness News and Studio 10. Working as part of the video graphics team, you will design professional 2D and 3D visuals to high standards.
The ideal candidate should be proficient in the following:
– Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator)
– Cinema 4D
Knowledge of Vizrt software would be highly desirable.
– Must be self-motivated, and able to work as an effective team member
– Excellent communication skills & professionalism
– Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
– Strong attention to detail and able to adhere to style guides
The structure of the department requires working to a rolling roster that supports a 24/7 News and Production environment.
Interested applications should send their resume in the strictest confidence via the link to our website
Applications close 26th May 2016