FIRESOFT Consulting is a multi-award winning consultancy having been recognised across Australia for excellence in small business and one of Australia’s coolest places to work. Our people love working here and that passion really shines through when working with you. We’re obsessed with shaking things up a bit to make working with a consultancy enjoyable, valuable and specifically tailored to YOU! We understand it can be stressful and challenging while trying to find a new job or build a team so we’re here to be open, honest and transparent through the process; to educate you and support you as much as possible to ensure you’re kicking goals – whatever those may be!
Our team plays in the following verticals (contract and permanent) :DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS, Android, Front End Development, Back End Development, UX, UI, Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
Get Social with Us! | firesoft.com.au | facebook.com/firesoftconsulting |twitter.com/Firesoft_IT | linkedin.com/company/259618
C#, AngularJS, Bootstrap, AWS or Azure Cloud. Full stack.
A leading digital product business are searching for a brilliant .NET Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. This role will be based in Sydney. You will be at the forefront of an excellent team that’s developing an advanced Digital products. The team already implements Agile development and follow Solid Principles and Best Practices. They team as whole is doing so well that they will be multiplying continuously we need someone extremely talented to continue the growth of this team.
- You’ ll be making Innovative products with C# .Net.
- Communicating your ideas and guidance in an inspiring manner.
- Take the bull by the horns with technology, you should be ahead of the rest when it comes to new and exciting technologies.
- AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Code Design
- .NET (C#) & ASP.NET (MVC, Web API)
- ASP.NET MVC
- Web API
- TDD, BDD
- CI/CD, Continuous Delivery, Build Automation, Nuget Package Management
- Relational and non-relational database technologies (ideally SQL Server, MongoDB and/or RavenDB)
- Cloud based development & delivery platforms (ideally Microsoft Azure or AWS)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most technology driven companies in Sydney, the development teams are all highly-skilled and personable, team fit is as important as technical.
[button size=”default” url=”https://www.seek.com.au/jobdetails/31663010/apply” open_new_tab=”true” text=”APPLY NOW” icon=”” type=”default” bottom_margin=””]