Flying Bark Productions are looking for layout artists of all experience levels for our upcoming animated feature film; Maya the Bee 2 – The Honey Games Movie
* please note, we would prefer Australian and New Zealand citizens.
In this role you’ll be responsible for executing the cinematographic aspects of the CG film production for Maya the Bee 2. Working as a digital camera operator you’ll create compositions guided by the storyboards & Director’s vision to deliver a clear sense of action for the Animation, FX and Lighting teams.
The Layout Lowdown…
- Breaking down 2D storyboards into 3D shots
- Staging every shot and plotting the action that will take place within each scene
- Ensuring that everything to be animated is set up properly
What skills will you bring?
- Stax of passion for animation, cameras and cinematography!
- A strong understanding of composition and narrative storytelling within a digital production environment
- The ability to create continuity and flow between shots, consistency throughout the film
- You’re brimming with artistic skills; a strong sense of composition and perspective, good use of light, shadow and colour
- Sound understanding of editing
- Strong technical skills (Maya) and a willingness to learn
- Ability to take direction and also work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility and responsiveness to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Great problem solving skills, proactively finding solutions!
- Ability to meet deadlines, work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- You’ll thrive in your team and contribute to the awesome culture at Flying Bark!
Send us your CV, a cover note summarising your relevant experience and a link to some of your best work! email@example.com