AIE Canberra is looking for a full-time 3D Animation Teacher that has worked in industry and knows their stuff to come and join the team.
- Delivering the course content using a combination of practical tutorials, lectures and one to one support
- Planning, creation and development of new course materials, including creation of lesson plans and tutorials
- Advising and assisting students on both creative and technical issues
- Monitoring student progress including attendance, coursework, informal and formal assessment
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Detailed, practical, up-to-date knowledge of Maya
- A passion for 3D animation and being creative
- Industry experience in game development a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm to work with students and pass on your knowledge and skills
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Formal qualification in a related area
- A relevant qualification and Certificate IV TAE
- Experience using middleware game development platforms (eg: Unity, UDK)
- Familiarity with 3D-related specialist tools (eg: ZBrush, 3D Coat, Mudbox, Motionbuilder)
- Ability to integrate workflow with compositing software (eg: Nuke or After Effects)
The successful applicant will co-ordinate and deliver the course content to students, working within a supportive small team. This is a full-time position. Salary is negotiable based on skills and experience.
Immediate start is an option.
To find out more get in touch with Grahame Dickson, Head of School on (02) 61625131.
Applications to email@example.com