Rotor Studios is a full service production company specialising in live action commercials and content, CGI and VFX.
We also have a strong focus on creative and technology solutions designed to elevate the customer experience in Retail and Online spaces. Rotor delivers a seamless interactive experience through the fusion of technology and content.
Rotor creates world class still, moving and interactive media and delivers it across platforms including VR, Mobile and Large Format Displays.
We’re currently looking for a CG DEVELOPER to join our talented and happy team in North Sydney.
– Communication and collaboration with operators and developers to improve existing tools and create new solutions to production challenges
– Identify and resolve pipeline issues and discover opportunities for improvements
– Address technical problems that artists encounter and develop custom tools to help improve their efficiency
– Work directly with artists and developers from various departments to create, document and maintain pipeline workflows between departments
– Maintain tools of the pipeline and expanding them with the needs and growth of the company
– Test / deploy / release systems ticketing and version control
– BSc in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge
– Strong Python Software Development Skills
– Knowledge of C++ a plus
– Basic experience in Maya scripting (MEL, Python)
– QT, pyqt/pyside UI coding experience
– Experience with VCS systems (GIT and Perforce preferred)
– Knowledge of applications related to CG – Arnold, After Effects, Unreal, Unity, Nuke, Photoshop would be a plus
– Excellent investigation, problem solving and communication skills, with the ability to work with a wide variety of people
– Strong software design and engineering skills: familiarity with design patterns and their appropriate use
– Testing frameworks / continuous integration systems
– Desire to continuously learn and develop new skills
– Strong time management skills and ability to work to a deadline
– Ability to work in a collaborative environment, take direction and work as part of a team
If this sounds like you, get in contact and let us know a bit about yourself, including your work history/experience, as well as salary expectations for the role – email Chloe at email@example.com.