Character Animators – Mids and Seniors
Plastic Wax is an award winning animation and production studio specialising in the creation of premium digital content for the global video games and film industry.
We are currently offering long term contracts for the right people.
- Create interesting and realistic animation with convincing performances under the guidance of animation lead and director/s.
- Show initiative, push ideas and innovate within your duties.
- Ability to work unassisted and relied upon to finish tasks
- Be aware of project schedules and be capable of delivering work to deadlines
- Fluent in Maya
- Ability to create interesting and expressive cartoon style animation along with realistic animation
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to solve problems under short deadlines
- Must be able to work within a team, independently, and take direction well
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines
- Pro-active and have excellent communication skills
- Be able to communicate creative and technical thoughts
- Senior animators should have min 7 years experience as a Senior Character Animator on feature films, tv series or high end video games.
- Mid level animators should have a min 3 years experience as a Mid-Level Character Animator on feature films, tv series or high end video games
- Experience in MotionBuilder
- Experience with 3DS Max
- Experienced with Shotgun
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application with link/s to your website/reel (please include a shot breakdown) in an email.
Please use the relevant subject line in your email:
Subject: [Animator – Senior] YOUR NAME
Subject: [Animator – Mid] YOUR NAME
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly. No phone calls or agencies please.