Game designers…Dark Rising Studios is looking for a talented game writer

  • Anywhere

…who can pick up where our old writer left off.
We are looking for someone who can read all our current material, including our Game Design Document, and produce and complete our current projects story, including some back stories for various topics.

The items that you produce, will path the way for our concept artists and level designers, so quality must be assured.


Portfolio of previous work
Game story writing experience
Write in english
Communicate well with others
Ability to work in a team environment

Time frame
The time frame will be 3 weeks, starting from the day of initial payment.

Once you have agreed to our contract, you will receive 35% of the total sum, which will be revealed to you via email, upfront via PayPal, and the remaining(65%) on completion of the project(Not the actual game).

Dark Rising Studios will hold the rights to all documents that you produce for the project.

For more information, please email or PM me here.


Aaron Thompson
Project Manager
Dark Rising Studios

Tagged as: