Website Animal Logic
Film and VFX Company
Are you someone who enjoys supporting a team and takes pride in ensuring everything is running smoothly? Our Department Assistant role would be perfect for you! You will be joining our our global Software Development team, based in our Sydney studio. This is a 12 month contract.
The Software Development team is responsible for solving problems for our internal clients, creating core software tools used throughout the production pipeline and developing innovative graphics tools in support of our productions.
You will be working with the Software Development/R&D Project Management team to support our creative clients in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This role is all about coordination and communication and isn’t for the faint hearted!
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate the internal and external communication needs for the department
- Interact with local and global teams of management, technical staff and production staff to manage a global / cross site meetings and a group calendar.
- Organise and ensure meetings run smoothly in our fast-paced environment, using multiple forms of audio visual technology.
- Support the Sydney team by managing timesheets, leave requests, building issues, seating plans, social events and travel organisation.
- Establish good working relationships
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise competing deadlines
- Previous experience supporting a team or office in a high pressure environment
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and calendar management
- Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Good negotiation skills, flexibility and resilience
- Experienced with touch typing desirable – at least 60wpm
What you’ll need to include in your application:
- A cover letter
- Current CV/resume
If you’re interested in a pursuing a role in an engineering/ technical environment please send your CV :
To apply for this job email your details to RnDdeptassistant@al.com.au.