Dream Consortium – North Sydney NSW
Play big games and live up to your full potential. You will be working with the product manager and UX/UI developer to build great products for our clients
- Join a Greenfields, Self-funded, Profitable Start Up
- Work in an extraordinary environment with dynamic colleagues
- Competitive salary / bonus structure
We are seeking an extraordinary Developer Manager to work with our Innovation Team to bring the Dream Consortium’s vision to the world. We have an aggressive international roll-out plan, with many products that require development.
The team environment
We are a highly collaborative and caring team who live and breathe our values of Integrity, Responsibility, Fun, Self-Belief, Excellence, Abundance and Teamwork. These are infused throughout our workplace and are practiced through our extraordinary communication framework.
You will be working with the product manager and UX/UI developer to build great products for our clients. As a senior member of Dream Innovate you will ensure that all products developed for the Dream Consortium deliver the extraordinary.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Project scoping and planning ability (Waterfall, Agile etc.).
- Technical testing and Quality Assurance
- Architecting overarching technical solutions and Technical Business Analysis.
- Team Building, leading and managing technical team (either off-shore or in-house).
- Deployment and Release Management.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, manage and unit test applications, in accordance with established standards.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
The perfect fit for this role will be innovative team-player with excellent communication skills who thrives off juggling multiple balls at any one time; a reliable people person that demonstrates outstanding emotional intelligence and critical thinking. To thrive in this job, you need to be self-motivated and driven to succeed while demonstrating a strong work ethic at all times. A huge sense of fun and curiosity is a big plus.
Here are the skills you will need to thrive in this job:
- In-depth technical knowledge in various technology platforms.
- Experienced in various software patterns such as MVC, MVP, MVVM ….
- N-tier Application development.
- SDLC and Agile Scrum.
- Version Controls and repositories such as GIT.
- Development experience across all phases of the SDLC (systems development life cycle) from project Initiation to post-implementation.
- Issue tracking and software development tools such as JIRA or TFS.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- N-Tier application development using .Net Technologies and Object Oriented Programming.
- Excellent communicator.
- Eye for detail
Why join the Dream Team?
- Work with a team of extraordinary people who are highly collaborative, dynamic, incredibly diverse and committed.
- Work in an environment where fun is a living value.
- Be a contribution to others and cause the extraordinary.
- Play big games and live up to your full potential.
- Create something new, exciting and unpredictable every day.
- Be your authentic self and grow beyond what you believe is possible.
Sounds like your Dream Role? Apply today if you are ready to cause the extraordinary. If successful, you will receive further instructions via email – best to keep an eye on your spam folder.