Website Bogan Entertainment Solutions
BES Animation is a wholly owned Australian company formed in 2006 with the express purpose of creating top level animation and stories for the local and international markets. BES is proudly a creator driven studio with the ability to originate content and realise projects through all stages of production. The philosophy of the company is simple … create, nurture and develop great ideas in house, in Australia for the world…. It’s a lofty ideal but it is working.
BES is currently in production on Kitty is Not a Cat (52 x 12 minutes) for Network Seven and they’re on the hunt for a passionate editor with animation experience. The role is based in BES’s Coburg North studio.
Animatic editor/Re-use manager for a 2D kids series.
Responsibilities – Editor:
– Working with the director to lock down the timing and shots on all animatics.
– Adding temp sound and music to each animatic edit.
– applying shot numbers to each animatic.
– updating and exporting animation edits upon request for director reviews.
– Rendering out masters and final deliveries.
Responsibilities – Reuse Manager:
-Creating lists of reuse suggestions for each individual shot (where possible)
– Running reuse meetings with the director and animation director for each episode.
-Creating a list based on the decisions made in the meeting.
– Needs to have a good knowledge of editing principles.
– Basic 2D animation skills are a must.
– Must have an understanding of exporting and movie codec’s.
– Advanced skills in Adobe Premiere
– Basic skills in Adobe Flash
– Basic skills in Adobe After Effects
– Knowledge of ToonBoom Storyboard Pro would be helpful but not essential.
CONTACT: JESS HOPCRAFT firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.