Fox Sports’ internal award winning design team is looking for a 3D Character Animator for 2-3 days work – preferable C4D or Maya. Great opportunity to get your foot in the door and meet the team!
Requirements for this project:
- Rig Low-Poly Football player models in an old video game style (4 variations all with the same body)
• 1 x Standing / Waiting loop animation
• 2 x Football juggle animations – one foot to the other foot / head to knee – resolve with holding the ball / standing on the ball
• Soccer ball flick animation to go into the players juggle animation
• Assume challenge pose animation (1 plus mirror of the same animation for other side of arena)
• Player running from stand still animation (will also need a mirror of this for player running the other way)
No complex facial animations or cloth simulation required – think Pokemon…
The models are good to go, we are looking for a rigger and animator mainly.
Please send any questions, daily rate and availability to Georgi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting date would be Monday 15th August for 2-3 days potentially.
Located in Artarmon Sydney and Australian Citizen’s Only