This role is an multi functional entry level position that requires a high level of work ethic and some level of experience in a creative/team environment. This person would be responsible for certain design, QA testing and User Experience tasks.
Produce, promote and support simulation and serious game development best practices, standards, and operations materials for implementation into any project. This will include the following core tasks and duties:
– Simulation / Serious Games design / development
– Quality testing all of the simulation training products in a systematic and thorough way to find usability problems or bugs and recording precisely where the problem was discovered;
– Adding to and developing new test plans to check the quality of the products
– Reporting precisely and clearly where issues/bugs are found in the application
– Assisting in the organisation of user tests with (user test participants and clients)
1. Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to the completion of an honours (degree), masters (degree) or PhD in a related discipline with subsequent relevant experience.
2. Australian Resident, living in Queensland, Australia
Bondi Labs is a start-up company that has invested considerable resources to develop an industry leading capability and international profile in the design, development and production of simulation training / serious game applications for learning and innovation across a range of industries. Bondi Labs aims to address pain points found in industries such as mining, agribusiness, and health care and change the way businesses train on-and-offshore staff and practitioners.
for further inquiries.