You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Location :A ustralia / Sydney
Your future tasks:
Manage one of our professional esport leagues
- Be the creative head of all league activities in region
- Plan and execute live events in various event locations and in our TV studios
- Work with sponsors and partners in creating exciting brand opportunities around our leagues
- Liaise with global heads of department and other region heads to align product goals and execution strategies to host unforgettable events and competitions
- Develop and execute a marketing and social media strategy in region for the league
- Coordinate and motivate TV and league operations around your product on a daily basis
- Manage the relationship and satisfaction level of the involved players
Experienced in the esports industry with knowledge of several important esports games
- First hand experience in product management
- First hand experience in event management
- Love for esports and video games
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
- Good business sense with the ability to inspire and motivate
- Able to work under pressure and on flexible working hours
Nice to have:
- Fluency in secondary language (Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese or other from SEA)
- Experience in sales and/or key accounting
- Experience in broadcasting or live streaming
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to hr.au(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189