Unity/ Unreal/ Virtual Reality Intern
A rare opportunity to join an exciting new Comms startup, 3 to 5 days/ week
We are a small team of senior creatives with extensive experience leading and working in major advertising, communication, social, technology, design and video production companies. We have only just started, but are working with some major clients already…
You are looking for involvement with:
● a worldclass startup communications agency environment
● Unity/ Unreal engine
● onset / on location work assisting and using production equipment
● experimenting with ○ Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Blended Reality ○ 360 degree Video ○ Virtual Reality production pipeline ○ 3D scanning and volumetric modelling
● design, graphics and animation
● innovation and innovative thinking
● other software that makes you unusual, original & versatile. Who you are A creative genius with lots of imagination, an incredible capacity to learn fast, and an adept multitasker. You mix an independent selfstarting dynamic with a collaborative team ethic. You are not afraid of new technology you embrace it, learn about it, and are an early adopter, and like to use new tech to tell stories in new and unusual ways.
You love what you do and have a passion for delivering great work.
We have a VIVE, 360 degree camera, sliders, motioncontrol rigs, cameras and a custom volumetric capture rig all the toys to learn and innovate in the video and production space. We offer a structured intern program that gives you experience with leadingedge technology, clients and projects and builds your industryrelevant skills.
If you would love to create and evolve within an innovative team of people…
APPLY to email@example.com and include your Resume (max 2 pages) with a cover letter and portfolio/ examples of your work.