Plastic Wax is an award winning animation and production studio specialising in the creation of premium digital content for the global video games and film industry.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated Senior FX Artist to work with us at our waterfront studio from 2 May – June 10.
- Work with Artists and Designers to implement particle systems such as liquid/fluid
- Model and Texture assets for an extensive visual range of particle systems and visual effects
- Engage with the Creative Director and Producers
- Proficient in developing particle systems, cloth, liquid/fluid & hair sims in 3DSMax
- good knowledge in FumeFX
- Experience as an FX Artist in a production environment such as television commercials, film or animated features/cinematics
- Ability to light and render FX passes for developed FX shots
- Ability to develop techniques and rigs to achieve and optimize approved looks
- Have a strong understanding of physical dynamics and natural phenomena
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have a proactive and problem solving attitude.
- Ability to self manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Experience with Real Flow
- Ability to temp light and bash comp their own work in Nuke an advantage
- Experience with Marvelous Designer
- UE4 engine experience
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application with link/s to your website/reel (please include a shot breakdown) in an email:
Subject: [FxArtist-Senior] YOUR NAME
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly. No phone calls or agencies please.