The user experience is at the core of all Stick Sports games. We focus on creating fun and addictive skill mechanics, then adding simple and fast-flowing gameplay.
We’ve enjoyed great success with Stick Cricket, a cult classic in all cricket-playing nations, and Stick Tennis – topping the charts in 120 countries. You can browse our mobile portfolio here.
Our Sydney Studio is looking to expand our portfolio of games. Based in the leafy inner city suburb of Surry Hills, close to Central train station, we’ve developed an environment conducive to nurturing radical ideas, initiative and creativity.
A fresh and open-minded atmosphere, along with short project cycles and a flat decision-making structure, empowers us to create fun games for mobile and online audiences.
We’re looking for talented people to lead the creative process.
Stick Sports Ltd is seeking a Game Artist/Illustrator to work on our mobile games projects. Based in Sydney (Surry Hills) we are looking for an exceptional candidate to illustrate and design end-to-end visuals from concept sketches and storyboards to high quality production assets and marketing materials. Our small Sydney based team is responsible for producing addictive F2P mobile games in a range of sports themes working directly with the Creative Director.
Stick Sports Ltd is a fast growing indie studio specialising in casual sports games for web and mobile. We’ve already enjoyed top 10 successes with Stick Tennis and Stick Cricket by combining simple, fast gameplay with fun and quirky graphics. With 50 million downloads to date we are now looking to expand our portfolio of games with new sports and new games in mobile, social and web.
Ideally, you will have:
- 5+ years commercial experience
- a strong understanding of colour and typography
- impressive character illustration skills
- some experience with 3D modelling
- some experience with 2D and 3D animation
- very good communication skills
- ability to work autonomously within a small team
- a passion for indie games and a liking for sports
Responsibilities will include:
- designing and developing game ideas
- producing art assets to spec and within project deadlines
- assisting third party project contributors
- contributing a vital role in team workflow
- Flexible working hours subject to being available at core hours
- financial support for external training
We’ll be making more of this stuff together.
If this floats your boat then send your cv to email@example.com
No agencies please