Website Defence Science and Technology
Unity Game Developer required for short contract.
As part of its STEM outreach activities, our organisation has developed a science-inspired mobile game, in which players must use scientific ingenuity to solve a variety of problems.
The game has reached the final stages of development and we are looking for an experienced game developer to implement changes that came out of rigorous user testing exercises, in preparation for release to app stores.
The project is a 3D/2.5D game which takes place in space, where the lead character is trapped on a remote planet and is required to perform various scientifically accurate tasks in order to return back to earth.
Key skills required for this role include:
• Proficiency with Unity 3D and C#
• Experience with the Adventure Creator Unity library/module
• Solid experience with developing for and testing on a wide range of mobile & tablet devices (Android, iOS)
• Creating 3D models/meshes
• UV Maps
• Baking/creating normal maps and;
• Ambient occlusion
• With issue tracking, Gitlab, etc
Other skills (not essential, yet highly regarded):
• Rigging and;
• Character facial animation
• Experience in connecting apps to social & analytical API’s
• Shipped at least 1 mobile app, either personally or with a company
• Experience working in a test-driven development environment
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.