Our Client – a digital games studio that develops real money skill and chance social games on the web, desktop and mobile devices, is looking to add an experienced and innovative Games Developer to their team.
This is an opportunity to become a vital part of an exciting, dynamic start-up culture where your ideas will be heard. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating games and game features for the company’s range of online wagering games. You will also work closely with their games designers and artists to identify and develop new game ideas and game mechanics.
- Solid C# development skills
- Able to develop across multiple platforms (PC, Mac, Web, iOS, Android)
- Strong JSON Skills •SQL Server 2012 (and above) database development skills
- Understanding of design patterns
- An eye toward quality user experience, fun-factor, and viral features Understand, implement and extend game designs
- Excellent written/ verbal communication and presentation skills
- Propose and design new online games for our various web/mobile portals
- Manage and debug data flow from server to game client
- Design and develop servers and services to support the front end game
- Liaise with graphics team and integrate into each game
- Use Unity3D to create IOS, Android and WebGL games
This position is open to those with current work rights and/or residence in Australia only.
To apply for this exciting send your resume and covering letter.
Only relevant applicants will be contacted.