- Fantastic Projects
- Great Team Culture
- Rapidly Growing Company
My client is looking for a fantastic and passionate gaming developer to join their rapidly expanding team. This is not any old gaming developer role…NO… this is a chance for you to join a smart and savvy team of guys and girls and get your hands dirty with gaming code. You will be creating awesome innovative platforms and products for the casino & gambling sector of clients. You will become a huge part of this dynamic and enthusiastic team and your ideas will be very much welcomed and valued really making you feel a part of it all.
• Solid C# development skills
• Able to develop across multiple platforms (PC, Mac, Web, iOS, Android)
• Strong JSON Skills
• SQL Server 2012
• Understanding of design patterns
• An eye toward quality user experience, fun-factor, and viral features
• Understand, implement and extend game designs
• Excellent written/ verbal communication and presentation skills
• Propose and design new online games for our various web/mobile portals
• Manage and debug data flow from server to game client
• Design and develop servers and services to support the front end game
• Liaise with graphics team and integrate into each game
• Use Unity3D to create IOS, Android and WebGL games
Desirable Skills & Knowledge:
• Experience and knowledge of Unity 3D (IOS, Android and WebGL deployment)
• Exposure to 3D modelling and environment workflow
• Facebook & social network integrations
• GUI design
• Performance optimization
• .Net compact framework
• Exposure to agile development methods
• Knowledge of automated unit testing methods and tools such as NUnit
• Embedded development tools/devices
• A working knowledge of IP communications
Contact me today to discuss this in more detail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Extensive skills and experience developing in C#
• Strong Mathematical Abilities and able to convert mathematical ideas, algorithms into working code.
• Extensive experience in RESTFul API’s
• Strong knowledge of software development best practices
• Agile Experience
• Work with the games designers and other developers to design server features required to support new game functionality and releases.
• Identify and investigate key game backend requirements and solutions, including performance, reliability, scalability and security.
• Deliver on new software releases of the highest quality through good design, attention to detail and system testing based on evolving requirements and on a timely basis.
• Maintain documentation to support the operations team when the code is in production.
• Collaborate with the games designers to identify and develop server features that support and enhance new and existing games.
• Work closely with systems and client platform engineers to ensure efficient Client/Server Communications.
• Produce and maintain technical plans.
• Help define, establish and enforce best practices for the team.
• Interface with Database Technologies for fast access and persistent storage of Game State and User Data.
Competencies, Skills & Knowledge
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively as a mediator between all development disciplines, as well as with upper management.
• Demonstrated ability to self-prioritize and execute with minimal supervision.
• Proven experience in the area
• Track record for developing innovative approaches to solve challenges associated with designing robust highly scalable systems.
• Proactive in finding new ways to problem solve and work with resolutions.
• Unrelenting self-motivation, positive attitude, and initiative.
If you want to discuss this in further detail then please contact me today on email@example.com
Tagged as: Programming