Stick Sports Ltd is seeking a Game Programmer to work on our mobile games projects. Based in Sydney (Surry Hills) we are looking for an exceptional candidate make Unity games with us. Our small Sydney based team is responsible for producing addictive F2P mobile games in a range of sports themes working directly with the Creative Director.
Stick Sports Ltd is a fast growing indie studio specialising in casual sports games for web and mobile. We’ve already enjoyed top 10 successes with Stick Tennis and Stick Cricket by combining simple, fast gameplay with fun and quirky graphics. With 50 million downloads to date we are now looking to expand our portfolio of games with new sports and new games in mobile, social and web.
Ideally, you will have:
- 2+ years commercial experience
- a strong understanding of Unity and mobile development
- very good communication skills
- ability to work autonomously within a small team
- a passion for indie games and a liking for sports
Responsibilities will include:
- designing and developing game ideas
- providing accurate time estimates
- developing reliable outcomes within project deadlines
- assisting third party project contributors
- contributing a vital role in team workflow
- Flexible working hours subject to being available at core hours
- financial support for external training
We’ll be making more of this stuff together.
If this floats your boat then send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please