WE NEED CREATIVE AND PASSIONATE GAME DEVELOPER to become part of our innovative and creative team. HAVE YOU GOT SOMETHING TO OFFER?
ABOUT US: Cortex Interactive is an Australian based business that operates nationally for some of Australia’s largest organisations. We develop online training solutions which focus primarily on the experience for the end user. We challenge traditional learning methods and develop interactive training that immerses learners providing them with experiences they engage in, enjoy and remember, thus creating a need and want to learn. Further to this we design and develop a range of VR applications for a variety of industries and uses.
- Develop engaging and interesting interactive experiences in UE4
- Develop quality UX and UI
- Work in a creative team environment.
- Bring new ideas and technologies to the company.
- Stay focused on the assigned tasks and complete projects by their given deadlines.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- UE4 development experience needed (C++ and Blueprints)
- Experience developing VR applications
- Experience developing physics based interactions
- Ability to develop clean functional code
- Experience developing for HTC Vive
- Basic level design skills
- Experience in Unity
- Enthusiastic individual looking for a high degree of job satisfaction.
- Motivated, innovative and display a responsible attitude.
- Ability to contribute in a team environment and to demonstrate a positive approach
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited supervision if required
- Able to think creatively and be pro-active.
- Table Tennis professional 😉
Employment conditions will be discussed with successful candidates. We would prefer full time but will consider part time. Salary depends on experience and qualifications. Please send your Resume along with a strong Portfolio or links to demos showcasing your skills to email@example.com or phone +61 411 644 834. We look forward to hearing from you.
You can apply by sending us your portfolio along with resume and Cover Letter (cover letter to include: Contact name, Phone number and email address). If you don’t have a portfolio then please send some recent examples of your work. As you will likely be joining our team we are truly interested in you, what interests you about this work and why you believe you are the best person for the job so please let us know this in your cover letter Tim Angel (Managing Director)