Black Delta is currently hiring C++ programmers to join its existing team. Located in newly fitted out studios at 424 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne, you’ll be working with UE4 to implement core gameplay code on Black Delta’s upcoming title.
- Minimum 3 Shipped titles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years game development experience
- In-depth working knowledge of C++
- Strong 3D maths skills
- Deep understanding of all game development areas including AI, physics, networking.
- Excellent communication skills
- Unreal Engine 3/4 experience
- Console development experience
Salary $60-100k negotiated on experience
To Apply To apply for this position, please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Gameplay Programmer”
» Apply Now
Indeed will send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review all application instructions before applying to Black Delta.