Games Artist – Illustrator (preferably land based)
– Permanent Role – attractive remuneration
– Eastern Suburbs Location
– Fun Autonomous Team Culture
– Growing Innovative Company
– Recently been bought by an international Gaming Giant – exciting times!
An innovative Start-Up Online Gaming Company who design slot games are looking for a talented, creative and highly efficient Games Artist – Illustrator to join their growing team in Sydney.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a social gaming application where you can make your mark with your creative art designs, creating symbols for the background logos on a large scale, working with an amazing development team who are masterminds!
You will have complete creative freedom and ownership of your ideas and concepts through to release! You truly can ‘soar like an eagle’ in this open and design focused domain.
You must be able to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and unsupervised.
Minimum 5 years experience in a related position with the following experience:
– Slot machine design
– 2D illustration
– 3D illustration
– Game concepts
– Concept art
– Storyboard art
– Graphic design
– User interface design
– Product design
– Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Painter, Illustrator and Jira.
– Skills in Motion Graphics and looping animations
– Superior knowledge of Particle Illusion or similar software
– An excellent eye for colour, shape, composition and iconography
– Experience in developing social gaming applications
– Australian Residency Visa
This is an opportunity to do what you love in a fun and mature environment where you’ll be given the reigns to run free with your ideas and concepts within a boundless space of possibilities – so let’s dream this into your reality!
Please apply with your resume in word format and a cover letter outlining your suitability accompanied with your portfolio of designs.
Due to time constraints, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Please review all application instructions before applying to Recruitment House.