As a Big Time graphic artist, you’re a skilled game artist/illustrator. You know how to work within a highly focused game development team that continuously pushes the boundaries of what is possible in mobile gaming.
The position is an outstanding opportunity to become a key player within one of the world’s leading innovators in online gaming. You will have the advantage of working alongside and experienced team that’s committed to making the best games in the industry. You don’t need to have experience working in online gaming but you must have a passion for creating wonderful art!
THE POSITION ENABLES YOU TO
- Develop artwork and game assets based on image reference, concepts and game functionality.
- Create game artwork in 2D or 3D
- Create marketing materials used for promoting the games
- Be part of improving the design workflow from idea to finished game.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS
- At least 3 years experience from working in game projects
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator & AE
- Excellent skills in drawing, illustration and graphical design
- Good skills in 2D/3D animation
- 3D Studio Max and VRay experience would be a great advantage
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A superb, spacious working environment
- An environment where creativity and quality is highly valued
- Opportunity to learn from the best and continuously upgrade your skill set
- Your work will entertain millions of players around the world
A viable candidate must have at least 3+ years experience in a relevant job and strong, demonstrable set of skills as above. If you fit the bill and are looking for a long-term career in the gaming industry then we can’t wait to hear from you! Please send your C.V. to: