Established in 1991, Animal Logic is an independently owned and highly respected Australian digital production studio. With offices in Sydney, Vancouver and Los Angeles, Animal Logic produces award-winning design, animation and visual effects for the film and television industries.
Animal Logic’s film credits include The Lego® Movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Insurgent, Unbroken, Walking with Dinosaurs: The Movie, The Great Gatsby, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, 300, Happy Feet and House of Flying Daggers. Animal Logic recently finished production on Allegiant: Part 1 (2016), Captain America: Civil War (2016), and is currently in production on LEGO Batman and Ninjago (2017), Alien: Covenant (2017), Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) and The LEGO Movie Sequel (2018).
We are seeking FX Artists to work on our LEGO® Animated Features and VFX projects!
The following will be highly regarded:
- 2 – 3 + years production experience in television commercials, film or animated features.
- Experience using Houdini in a production environment
- Ability to develop complex particle and fluid simulations
- Experience developing procedural modelling and animation setups
- Ability to light and render FX passes for developed FX shots
- Ability to develop techniques and rigs to achieve and optimize approved looks
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
To apply, please complete our online application form via our website http://www.animallogic.com/Careers/Jobs