Digital & Broadcast Entertainment
Foxtel offers a better entertainment experience every day to each one of our 2.8 million subscribing homes through exclusive and diverse television across all genres, the world’s most popular channel brands, and investment in high quality local content.
Our Playbook is what we call the way that we like to do things around here, and we’re looking for people who want to work like we do. We’re customer heroes, we challenge the norm, we make it easy and we make it fun.
Our internal creative agency, Felix, is now looking for a Mid to Senior level HTML developer with motion experience to join our growing team based in North Ryde. You will work with Felix designing and developing html5, rich media solutions and dynamic digital elements for social media you’ll be part of a team with big plans.
Whether collaborating with Google to create dynamic targeted campaigns, recommending new digital and social solutions, designing and building banner ads, an essential part of our digital mix, you will be constantly challenged to bring our stories to life in ways that are exciting and unexpected.
As an important member of the team you’ll work closely with the team of like-minded individuals, in a divers and well resourced agency environment with one common goal, to be the best.
- You love Photoshop with and come loaded with ideas and the necessary skills to create, test and dispatch great digital-ready artwork
- You have top-end dev. skills – Adobe CC, specifically Animate and HTML 5
- Double-Click and experience with dynamic integrated campaigns is a definite advantage
- Solid animation and After Effects skills are highly desirable
- Ability to concept an idea from flat design to built creative with an awareness of format limitations and capabilities
- Great attention to detail, time management and ability to collaborate as required
- You’re AAA game
- Strong typographic and build skills
- The ability to make the complex simple
- A maturity and initiative evident through your approach to work
- Excellent priority & time management skills
- Ability to anticipate and quickly absorb new information
- Buckets loads of enthusiasm and a temperament match
- A team player and an individual
- A pro-active approach – we’re not looking for seat warmers
- Experience working in an agile fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
As well as a meaningful role working with a company that effortlessly connects Australians to all the stories they love, the Foxtel team has access to a great range of benefits including a free Foxtel subscription, discounts and cash-back offers from a long list of retailers, competitions and giveaways, and our health and wellbeing program.
To apply for this job please visit secure.dc2.pageuppeople.com.