For our upcoming feature film “Watch the Skies”
Location: Snells Beach, Auckland, New Zealand
Approx start: now for 16 weeks
*To create functional texture maps in a variety of styles, based on concept art and reference materials that may be provided. This work should be done within the constraints, including time frame and standard of quality, of the given project.
* Works with Texture Lead to interpret concept drawings and color keys with input from show Art Director when necessary.
* Ability to paint stylized texture maps, as well using image manipulation for making seamless textures
* Excellent knowledge of Photoshop
* General understanding of modeling, UVs and shading in Maya, in regards to the integration 2D Texture maps
* Understanding of UV’s and ability to manipulate them for texturing purposes
* Experience using a 3D painting package, such as mudbox, bodypaint or Zbrush
* A team player who can take feedback and willing to grow in skills
* Able to work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines
* Fluent in English
Email your latest CV, showreel and portfolio to email@example.com with ‘Texture Artist -WTS’ in the Subject Line