And now Melbourne’s best creative studio is launching the industry’s best internship program for aspiring animators and motion graphic artists!
Rubbing shoulders with some very skilled, easy-going dudes and learning the tricks of the trade on real client projects, Jumbla is Melbourne’s best place to develop your career and gain experience across a variety of mediums.
8 of our full time animators have successfully completed our Internship program and are now valued members of the team!
Visit the Jumbla Internship page on our Website
· Interns must be available two days per week (Monday-Tuesdays or Wednesday-Thursday)
· Up to 3 spots up for grabs – get your folios in quick!
· Starting MImmediately
· Program runs for 12 weeks
· More program information is available on the Jumbla website (look for the Jumbla internship page!)
· Be mentored by industry best creative talent
· Participate in an internship program designed to teach you what you didn’t learn at Uni
· Experience what it’s like to work in a fast-paced motion graphics studio on real client projects
· Free beer, cookies, fruit and table tennis lesson
· Potential job at the end of it for the right candidate (no guarantees!)
· Have excellent communication (verbal/written) skills
· Have excellent time management skills
· Respond well under pressure and deadlines
· Passionate, hungry, and energetic
· Ready to learn!
· Recent graduate or final year student
· Have a portfolio of outstanding work
· Create and execute projects from concept to completion, including storyboards, style frames and final design/animation
· Acute attention to detail, excellent design skills with the ability to work quickly and accurately
· Ability to articulate ideas and designs
· Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
· Sound knowledge of a PC work environment
How to Apply
Check out our website to see what we do and for more information about the internship program via the Jumbla U internship page.
Please submit folios in a digital/online format along with a CV and cover letter.
Write ‘motion intern’ in the subject line of your email application.
Only candidates that send a showreel will be considered.
You must be an Australian/NZ resident to be considered.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to those candidates we wish to interview.