Flying Bark wants you…
FANCY WORKING AT FLYING BARK?
We’re a diverse team of people with a common passion for turning ideas into stories and bringing those stories to life….that’s our magic! We believe that animation has a unique ability to free a child’s imagination and create magical moments, those moments become memories… and those memories last a life time. We’re in the business of creating those memories….how brilliant is that?!
Our dynamic studio space is located in Camperdown, Sydney.
The role of Scene Planner involves creating the layout briefs for our outsource studio on a TV Series in production.
What skills will you bring?
- Basic knowledge of Maya & Photoshop & a willingness to learn new software as required.
- Ability to time manage & work to deadlines.
- Ability to take direction, both technically & creatively,from supervising crew.
- Ability to identify & communicate problems as they arise, particularly if they are likely to impact on the successful delivery of required assets or material to a deadline.
- Commitment to developing your professional skill set, both technically & creatively.
Send your CV, a cover note summarising your relevant experience and examples of your best work to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!