Big Wave Digital are excited to be hiring for one of the most successful and cutting edge established start-ups in Australia. They have grown steadily year on year since their inception over 6 years ago. With a unique product offering in the online design space they have captured the attention of the global market and continue to grow the product offering.
- Super start-up in Sydney – established 5+ years
- Up to $100k package, stock options and 457 visa !!
- Work on new projects with innovative technologists
Unlike some start-ups they have managed to achieve success without burning their staff and have grown a first class, engaged and passionate team. This is a great place for a talented and creative developer to work. Be part of a team who feel more like family and are treated really well with a strong mandate to encourage happiness in the workplace. You will be supported, valued, heard and offered the flexibility to work from home when required. Lunches, Friday afternoon events and fun games at work are supported, as the founders understand the crucial importance of high moral and strong staff retention, which they have been very successful at achieving.
Due to continued success there is now a brand new vacancy waiting to be filled by a strong junior front end developer.
- Implement the front end components for UI functionality.
- Work closely with UI/UX and other developers.
Experience and Skills
- 2+ years’ experience in Frontend web development.
- Strong CSS / SAAS and HTML Skills.
- Good understanding of frontend frameworks such as foundation 6.
- Familiarity with W3C coding standards.
- Any programming experience in C# and ASP.net would be a nice to have.
- Great communication skills.
We are looking for a passionate developer who has strong attention to detail in designs and can thrive in a fast paced environment. You will have a balance between pragmatism and perfectionism enabling you to take a commercial view.
What’s in it for you?
- Fast moving, entrepreneurial and exciting work environment.
- Positive, fun and talented team culture.
- Brand new stylish offices near public transport and busy café culture.
- Potential for development of skills across multiple areas both in design and technical
- Attractive salary and employee share scheme on offer for right person.
To hear more about this company and excellent opportunity please send your resume as a word document ASAP : firstname.lastname@example.org