- Fun work environment
- Salary + extra bonus opportunity
For a client of acrIT we are looking for two Games Developers (Senior & Junior) to join a company in Sydney on a permanent basis.
In this role you will design and propose new on-line games for web and mobile portals, design and develop servers and services to support the game, debug data flow from server to game client, integrate into each game liaising with the graphic design team and take use of Unity 3D to create iOS, Android and WebGL games.
The successful candidate should have a great attitude, be creative and with good communication skills.
Essential skills & experience
- Min 3 years’ experience for the senior position.
- Solid C# skills
- Development across multiple platforms (Mac, PC, Web, iOS, Android)
- Strong JSON skills
- SQL Server 2012 or later
- Understanding of design patterns
- Understanding of quality user experience, fun-factor and viral features
- Implement and extend game design
- Proficient verbal & written communication and presentation skills.
On offer is a permanent opportunity to work for one of Australia’s most rapidly evolving businesses and be a vital part of a dynamic start-up culture. Does this sound interesting to you?
If so please apply through the link below or by calling Eva Nordstrom on 02 807 909 00 for a confidential conversation.