Have you been looking to flex your Unity game development muscles? We are looking for a junior-mid who can help us build our exciting new game. We have a short term three month contract with an option to extend based upon your awesome levels.Based in Darlinghurst, Sydney, we have been beavering away on our location based mobile game for the last two years, and your role in the team will be an integral part of the launch late this year.
We are ideally looking for a mid-level Unity developer with a few runs on the board. However, if you are a keen junior with the thirst to learn we are open to that too.
Being a small team, we need you to fit in culturally – this is our number one. We want to nurture and cultivate you so we can harvest your delicious creative juices. This just got a little weird…
As far as the mad skills you require:
– Tier 1 Hero League Unity Programmer (C#)
– Live and breathe games
– Be a bit of a generalist – understand other tech and be aware of what is going on in the tech world
– Olympic-level mental gymnast
– Be willing and excited to learn
– Experience creating unit tests
– Any HTML (especially Angular)
– Any basic 3D modelling (Maya preferred)
– Yard glass – Bob Hawke style
What we will give you:
– Day rate based on your experience
– The opportunity to help deliver a world class game
– Lots of time with the weirdo who wrote this job ad
– A great working environment
– Room to grow
If you can provide some playable builds of any of your previous work, please do. Otherwise ensure you have a video in your portfolio.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org