We are currently looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Junior Producer to join our production team.
Employment period: This is a long-term position with an immediate start.
Location: Adelaide, Australia. This position is open to Australian and international applicants. Visa and relocation assistance provided where applicable.
Successful applicants will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of a project, ensuring that it is delivered on time and on budget. You will work closely with the Senior Producers to ensure that they have the time and resources to deliver world class visual effects to our clients.
- Bid work with relevant supervisors.
- Schedule company resources with the supervision team to provide an effective and timely approach to delivering high quality visual effects work.
- Work with recruitment and Heads of Department to ensure resource requirements are fulfilled.
- Report on the project’s financial and creative status weekly to clients and management.
- Manage regular client meetings, always providing a professional and positive face for the company.
- Produce and maintain a milestone and sequence schedule and ensure this is followed as closely as possible by the team.
- Manage and mentor the junior production team and make sure that they are working efficiently by attending reviews and meetings.
Required skills and experience
- Previous credited experience at a Producer level or 3+ years of Production Management or Line Producing.
- Proven scheduling experience across all visual effects departments.
- Clear and methodical planning and communication with artists, supervisors and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm and in control under pressure.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good knowledge of Shotgun.
- Clear understanding of the VFX workflow.
- Preferably experienced in a facility working with a departmental structure.
- Knowledge of Fast Track preferred but not essential.
To apply, please email your resume, reel and breakdown, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Junior Producer” in the subject line. Please state your availability and country of passport so we can assess your right to work in Australia and visa options.
All applications will initially receive an automatic reply. Those closely matching this job description will be contacted for further information.
- [button size=”default” url=”https://rsp.com.au/junior-producer/” open_new_tab=”true” text=”APPLY NOW” icon=”” type=”default” bottom_margin=””]