Animal Logic is looking for a junior storyboard artist to expand our Story Dept at Animal Logic.
The junior storyboard artists works collaboratively within the story team to helping visualize the script and develop the story. The role will involve the clean up and additional detailing to boards being produced by senior crew, with the opportunity to develop and take on some storyboarding sequences our objective.
Skills and Requirements:
- A strong portfolio that displays excellent drawing skills, the ability to adapt styles, and a strong sense of design, layout and composition.
- Able to work independently and within a team structure.
- Able to take direction and feedback, prepared to make changes as required and striving to expand knowledge base.
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Photoshop and a willingness to learn.
- A developing understanding of storytelling and structure, coupled with a strong interest and passion for the film/animation industry.
- Experience in 2d animation would be an advantage.
- A tertiary qualification in a related field would also be an asset.
These positions will be in our Sydney studio, so applicants should ideally be Sydney based.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please complete our online application via our websitehttp://www.animallogic.com/Careers/Jobs
Animal Logic is one of the world’s most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design. If you think Animal, think Moulin Rouge, House of Flying Daggers, 300, The Great Gatsby, Happy Feet, Legend of the Guardians, BBC’s Walking with Dinosaurs 3D, Avengers: Age of Ultron and of course the blockbuster and BAFTA winning hit, The LEGO® Movie. Yes, that’s all us!