As a Junior Technical Artist, you’ll be part of a thriving design & development team working for one of Australia’s leading technology companies.
You will be working with some of the leading minds in the technology and creative space with the ability to showcase your technical expertise and passion for gaming.
- Work with one of the most talented design & development teams in the industry
- Top 50 ASX listed technology organisation
- Positive, Innovative & People Orientated Culture
- Macquarie Park location / close to public transport/onsite parking
- Onsite Gym, Barista, pool tabRole purpose
This is a ‘hands on’ position within the Tech-art Team; this team is the key interface between the Art and Software teams; implementing high quality, class leading gaming content.
You will be responsible for the correct technical implementation of art content. You will be solving any technological issues related to art production. In close cooperation with the Art Production and Software Engineers within Design & Development Groups you will work on improving the existing pipelines and developing new tools for the Art Production Groups.
- Passionately deliver assets to a level of functional and aesthetic quality, but at the same time being innovative.
- Creative excellence – Evaluate and contribute to the ongoing development of the production pipeline.
- Be part of a global team and draw experience from their depth of experience.
- Be a subject matter expert in art & animation asset implementation, techniques and pipelines.
- Identify, assess & mitigate technical risk, as well as, quickly and accurately identify and resolve unexpected issues that can occur during the development process.
- Maintain excellent file organization and follow established processes for asset creation & management, output configuration, IP and reference material etc.
- This role is suitable for a production professional, ideally with previous development experience in a technical capacity or has a technical bias.
- The ideal candidate will have a unique skill-set with a distinct technical appreciation and an innate understanding of how software engineers will reference and implement art and animation assets.Prior experience authoring assets for games or other forms of interactive content would be well regarded.
- Ideally, you would have contributed to the development and success of a range of commercially released products in a technical capacity within an aligned industry i.e. console game, online, mobile etc.
- 1-3 years + in Professional Technical-Art role or similar within a creative production environment.
- < >e creative and innovative at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.Articulate and able to communicate complex technical issues.
- Adobe CC Suite and knowledge of Digital Asset Management systems.
- Actively seek feedback and review of work; accept and act upon creative/technical direction.
Aristocrat as an Employer:
Our vision is clear: Create the World’s Greatest Gaming Experience Every Day.
We are a business that values the impact talented people can have on both our culture and commercial success. We strive to ensure we provide you with the career growth and development that talented people both seek and deserve.
Empowering You. Embracing Technology. Entertaining the World.
Come and join our team!
[button size=”default” url=”https://aristocrat.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/JobSeeker/applyTo/1971&src=JB-15740″ open_new_tab=”true” text=”APPLY NOW” icon=”” type=”default” bottom_margin=””]