Bit Dragon is a small indie game studio based in Melbourne Australia, formed by a shared passion for local multiplayer games.
The 3 person team is currently working hard on their debut title Hyper Jam, aiming for a full release early next year.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced 3D artist to join the team on a fixed term, full time contract (with strong possibility of ongoing work).
You would primarily be in charge of designing and creating new arenas for Hyper Jam from concept to production, as well as other smaller pieces such as weapons.
Onsite in our South Melbourne office would be preferred, but will accept remote (in Victoria) if we find the right candidate.
– Ability to work independently
– A love of games and the craft of game development
– Knows Unreal Engine inside out
– Proven experience creating beautiful and performant 3D environments including modelling, texturing, lighting
– A strong attention to detail
– Basic blueprint skills
– Passionate about the Outrun / Synthwave scene
– Experience shipping a game
– Experience with character creation, rigging and animation
– Experience with Git or Sourcetree
If you sound like a good fit, please send your resume + portfolio through and we’ll be in touch 🙂
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.