Global English is looking for a Lead/Senior 3D Artist with a passion for creating engaging digital worlds for children. Working with our art team, you will develop a rich and engaging 3D world for children to explore, learn and create in.
- Lead a team creating rich digital artwork for children in China
- Effective communication with your team, leadership and other teams
- Creation of 3D assets for mobile platforms
- Working with the art and tech teams, contribute to pipeline development
- To create something with an innate sense of fun, engagement and educational rigour
- A passion for, and experience in game development
- Exceptional 3D art skills with the ability to create game-ready assets, within technical limitations and aligned with the artistic vision, including environments, props and characters
- An eye for strong silhouettes and appealing shapes
- Ability to create efficient UV maps
- Experience working with major commercial game engines, including Unity
The ability to rig both organic and inorganic objects, the ability to set up and light scenes in current game engines, and any animation skills and experience will also be highly regarded.
Why Work with us?
A dynamic, inspiring, fun, collaborative and challenging place to work. Here’s the opportunity to join a multi-national start-up with huge ambitions to improve children’s lives around the world. You will play a pivotal role in creating art for our platform which we will build together and deploy through our partners in China, then globally.
Please email your resume, cover letter, portfolio links, and anything else to pique our interest firstname.lastname@example.org