SYDNEY, NEW SOUTH WALES
Laservision is seeking an experienced enthusiastic & creative Maya Artist to join our modern and vibrant office environment. This full-time position is suitable for a sharp, hardworking and energetic candidate looking to grow within our global entertainment business.
This successful applicant will work in conjunction with our Creative Director to ensure the flow and readability of storyboard content, reflect key narrative ideas, intention, and dynamic movement within a sequence.
The position of Maya Generalist will be key in providing top quality models, environments and animations for use on a variety of our large-scale canvases for active and upcoming installations.
– Modelling, Texturing, Lighting, UV mapping.
– Character rigging and/or animation a plus.
– Flexible with work hours. (Onsite Overseas Travel, Weekends, Project Based)
Knowledge / Skill Sets
– Able to follow specific instructions, solve problems and deal with dynamic creative and technical challenges.
– Python and/or Mel knowledge a HUGE plus.
– Knowledge of real-time rendering software a plus. (e.g. Octane, Shader FX, V-Ray RT or other etc.)
We are also looking for freelance contractor Maya artists who could start work on short notice.
Please send your showreel and details to ShenaySc@laservision.com.au