Zero Latency is expanding globally, and we are looking for a talented game designer to join our growing content team.
Our FRVR experience is truly unique. We want Developers who can enhance our world-leading system with great insight and professionalism.
This role is available to start immediately as permanent full-time.
Ideally, you would have a love of games, from calming co-op experiences to high-intensity PvP and have the attitude of “wouldn’t it be really interesting if we did…”
– 3+ Years as a game designer
– Delivered a professional product
– Ability to work autonomously as well as in teams
– Thorough documentation
– Passion for working with the best VR experiences in the world
-Familiarity with Unity or Unreal
Nice to have
In your cover letter you need to answer the following questions:
– Which technologies are you most passionate about working with?
– What games are you playing at the moment? bonus points for pointing out something you would like to improve or change.
Apply to email@example.com !