Artists In Motion is a Creative Projects Company. We are built and dependent upon our unique team of blended talent; the core foundation to each and every one of our creative projects. Our team cover the full project spectrum – from conception to completion. We work across Cities, Countries and Cultures within the world of Light Festivals, Global Ceremonies, Arena Spectaculars, Permanent Shows and Installations. We bring these stories to life through creative and technical innovation. Recent projects include Lighting the Sails, at the Sydney Opera House for VIVD 2016, and the 3D Pulse Light Show series in Hong Kong.
We are seeking talented Mid level 3D Generalists to help create visual effects for an ongoing building projection gig. The job is to start ASAP for the next 7 weeks.
- Minimum 3-4 years of Maya and Vray
- Experience working on television commercial/vfx (fast-paced environment) or building projections
- Design skills a plus
- Zbrush skills a plus
- TD skills a plus
- Experience with real time game engine ( C++/blueprint knowledge is a plus)
- Self motivated and collaborative team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Dependable and flexible
If you are interested, please email your showreel to