Position: Mid level Pipeline TD
Flying Bark (Sydney) are looking for a Mid Level Pipeline TD to work with the Pipeline team to design, implement and create tools and systems and sustain continued pipeline support to the different departments teams throughout production.
· Development of tools, procedures and interfaces to optimise the internal Flying Bark pipeline
· Ensure company and pipeline conventions and processes are followed throughout productions
· Assist in the creation and maintenance of studio wide pipeline solutions
· Provide consistent technical support to different Flying Bark departments
· Continually supply information to the Pipeline team, IT and production teams to facilitate communication and expectations in both directions.
· Assist with training and documentation of department tools and pipeline procedures
· 3+ years of experience in a production environment. Animated Feature Films is a must, TV Series and VFX a bonus.
· Knowledge of Autodesk Maya is required.
· Knowledge of Shotgun software is required.
· Python & MEL scripting and/or API/programming experience a must.
· Understanding structures of Asset Management Systems
· Ability to learn quickly and comprehend custom in-house production tools.
· Ability to prioritise tasks and work successfully in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to communicate technical issues to the Production team in a clear manner.
· Must work well in a team, with strong communication skills and attention to detail
· VFX production experience.
· Autodesk Maya C++ API.
· Shotgun & Shotgun Toolkit API.
· Autodesk Tweak RV API.
· Nuke API.
· Familiar with Cloud systems and APIs, ie. Boto
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.